Introducing myself from Michigan

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxx

Junior
Reaction score
New on this forum. Live in White Lake Michigan. My father in law introduced me to wine making 30 years ago. I was a helper.....then didn't pursue it for 27 years. Started making kits in2009. My wife is enjoying winemaking with me.
Hope to advance knowledge and techniques to make some original (non kit) wines.

Thanks all for the welcome messages. Glad to see the wide range of members and experience.
I was reluctant to admit I'm getting ready to bottle a Christmas kit from my son...Dragonfruit Raspberry Shiraz. Enjoyed some Liebframilch,
Cabernet, Merlots and some Peach and Raspberry Mists. Now I want to figure out what Skeeter P is???

Maxx, just google "Sketter Pee" & Lon's website will come up with instructions & recipe. It's very easy to make, & a very early drinker, 30+ days. It's also a great way to use your left over Lees. I've made at least 35 gal. over the last 3 yrs. It's a great way to have quick wine & allow your "bigger" wines to age. Awesome summer drink, we enjoy it year round in Fl. Roy

Welcome to the forum. WMT is the most helpful community of fellow winemakers :ib

Back