I'M POSTIN THIS AGAIN BECAUSE

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty

Reaction score
WE AT THE SMOKE PIT I have hopes that some of the folks from fine vine wines will make it to our gathering
You all are invited to Lake De gray Arkansas state camp area
smiley1.gif

((((((((((((((((((((WE ARE TWIRLING A PIG ON SUNDAY))))))))))))))

We had a great turnout because we started planning around april 2008. this gave folks time to look and plan ahead

DATES POSTED BELOW

it worked well with early long term planning and I hope we can get it off the ground again by starting early+++

UPDATED LIST

Ozark Paul from Missouri
Rocky and Scotty From Florida
Daryl goat From Texas
Lana, Casey, Rusty From Tennessee
Lonestar Larry Another Texas boy
Paul and Nona From Georgia
Buzz--Terry From Texas
Waldo from Arkansas and fine Vine Wines website
Tweetiboyd6 from our pal talk group
Added:
Ed- BrokeAzzCooker from California
MR AND MRS Korbitt from Georgia

That's at least 13 people so far....don't know who all are bringing anybody else.

HERE IS THE UPDATED PLAN/SCHEDULE

For quite some time now we have been planning the lake de gray camp out. Sept. 2009. Most of last year’s attendees are coming back.

It looks like the 3rd weekend in Sept .19th to 20th, 2009 is the target date for the De Gray camp out. Some of us will arrive Thursday or Friday the 17th or 18th.

Make advanced reservations in section "C" of the CADDO AREA.
We were very pleased with that section.

Also, because we hope it to be an annual event, some of us will stay to at least Monday (28th) or even later until the following Friday ((Oct 2nd)). Ozark Paul and a few of us plan to be there for the second weekend, too

The idea is to make it at least a week long event for those who can stay or for folks who can’t get there until a few days later or the second weekend.

SOME OF LAST YEARS PHOTOS IN THE ALBUMS ON THE LEFT

http://s311.photobucket.com/albums/kk462/arkansassmoker/

Back