Hiya Newbie just joined

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madchef

Junior
Reaction score
Hello I used to do a lot of home made wines in the distant past, all kits, mainly Boots and they were great. My nephew is using my old equipment and making some really super wines, 30 bottle kits, so as I have a redundant airing cupboard I thought I would have a go at a few 6 bottle kits, as I love wine, especially dry White or Rose.

I am a retired head Chef and now spend most of my time doing my favourite hobby, Quilting/Patchwork, I even hold my own classes but I still find time to enjoy a glass or three of wine of an evening.:ib

I look forward to exploring this forum to pick up some tips.

Hello I used to do a lot of home made wines in the distant past, all kits, mainly Boots and they were great. My nephew is using my old equipment and making some really super wines, 30 bottle kits, so as I have a redundant airing cupboard I thought I would have a go at a few 6 bottle kits, as I love wine, especially dry White or Rose.

I am a retired head Chef and now spend most of my time doing my favourite hobby, Quilting/Patchwork, I even hold my own classes but I still find time to enjoy a glass or three of wine of an evening.:ib

I look forward to exploring this forum to pick up some tips.

Welcome!! I'm sure you'll find many tips and opportunities to share some.

Madchef, welcome to our forum. I am enjoying reading your posts. I am sure you have a lot to contribute and feel free to ask questions. We are getting more and more members recently from over seas and we welcome all you have to offer. I like to hear the stories of the old family and their wine making. Thats how many members started.

By 6 bottle kits exactly what do you mean. If you areb talking about Alexanders concentrates I would stray myself as in my opinion they arent that good. Maybe you could split a better 30 bottle kit with your nephew where you split your kit and he splits his kit.

Welcome to the board.
Ask what you want to know, answer where you can.
Use the search function and it's "Similar Threads" (at the bottom of search results)
Above all, have fun.

What type of chef?
i would love to see some of your patchwork.
i do beadwork, myself (my profile pic is one of my pieces)

Latest posts

Back