OP ok eja vu all over again

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cekkk

Junior
Reaction score
So now I am newbie 2.0. Five or six years ago I began making wine at home out of kits. I purchased supplies and, actually, made my first batch at the wine store in Colorado Springs. The next two or three batches were done at home. I also tried a couple small batches using real fruit. One came out okay, another, not so much.

And then we moved to Southern California, a multimillion-dollar high-end property in, Believe It or Not, Wine Country owned but not occupied by one of our children. We had one of the larger properties, many acres, but no Vineyard. Next door neighbor not only had a couple acres in grapes, but had their own bottling capability and sold their wine at their estaurants.

We managed to sell that property and are now living in Nevada a quarter mile from, you guessed it, a Vineyard and wine producing restaurant!

I'm so now, with time on my hands, especially during these horrible times, I'm ready to get back into producing my own wine. And I feel like a total beginner, albeit a beginner with all the necessary equipment. At least most of it. I still don't have a proper means to transfer fluids. And I will not necessarily find everything that has been in storage since 2016.

So look for some very newbie questions from me. My memory is not as strong as it was even a few years ago. And that's not always a bad thing. I don't remember all of my prior mistakes. Makes for a better night's sleep!

Attachments

• 16061628567664956025107924588101.jpg
    16061628567664956025107924588101.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Back