Hi from Tx

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim P

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have learned a lot from your articles.

I started making wine last year , and I am having fun sharing it with all my friends down here in Texas.
Haven't had the time to age any wine , but I will try to start setting some aside for later.

Hi and welcome from Iowa Jim P,

It is a very informative and helpful group and also an addictive hobby, keep us informed with the wine you are makingalong withpictures (i am just getting the hang of it).

Welcome Jim P. We have only been making wine for a year now. And like Scott mentioned, this is a very informative site and the members are more than helpful with questions.

Welcome Jim, hope youll hang with us and share in what you do and what wines you have made an plan on making.

Welcome to the forum Jim.....Rekkon i'll tolerate ya even after that whooping yall put on my beloved Hogs !!!!

Welcome aboard. Look forward to reading your posts. What kind of wine you making?

Welcome JimP!!! Enjoy the Forum and the wine process!!!
smiley36.gif

Thanks for the welcome from you all.I started making wine last year in Aug.2008. I made some Mustang grape , Dewberry , Blueberry-dewberry , and Pineapple , all from fresh fruitin 5 gal. batches.

I have also made Raspberry wine from the 1 gal. concentrate , purchased from the Homebrew supply.

My favorite wine is made from the frozen3lb bags ofTriple Berry Blend, Townsend Farms, Fairview Oregon. You can find this brand at Sam'sClub , and I use 4 bags to make 5 gallons.

Right now I have a batch of Mustang grape and a batch on Dewberry in secondary fermentation.

I haven't figured out how to post pictures of my wine , but I am working on it.

Latest posts

Back