Hi from Austin, TX

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brand new winemaker here from Austin. I got introduced to the hobby through my roommate.

I've currently got two 6 gallon batches running. Nothing fancy, just two regular juice kits from a local brew store. Once those enter the bottling phase, I hope to do some experimenting on several one gallon batches, and that's where I think this forum will be useful. So.. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're ready to jump in and yes we are here to assist in any way we can. Please ask before guessing, we're a friendly bunch and stop be the chat room and meet bueford.

Dan let the guy get settled in before you introduce him to Buford.

Welcome to the forum and yes this is an interesting sight and quite helpful.

Check out the home page as there is a lot there including the map.

Dont believe the bottling time line on the kit instruction. The only instruction to ignore. Let it go long and learn first rule of wine patience

Welcome to our forum, great bunch of people here always willing to help you with any questions you might have.

Welcome. You have experience that I do not. I have yet to do a kit. Jumped in head first with white grapes. Think I will be trying a kit later this year though. Have seen a few I really want to try.

Dont believe the bottling time line on the kit instruction. The only instruction to ignore. Let it go long and learn first rule of wine patience

Welcome, sleepy. Nice to know that I'm no longer the newest newbie. Lots of great info here and I'm slowly but surely tapping into the minds of these very knowledgeable winemakers. Seems like a great bunch of folks!

Back