Hi everyone!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna1630

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just introducing myself as a new member.... I'm from British Columbia, Canada and am taking my first steps into winemaking. I don't know how serious I will be in this venture; so far I view it as fun, but reading some of the forums are rather mind stretching. It will be a great hobby now that I have found some support.

Welcome to WMT!
I started last October. This hobby hit me hard - and I love it.
Wine making is actually easy. Learning curve at first but you'll catch on quick. How far you want to go is up to you.
Good luck and have fun!

Welcome to WMT! You’ll find so much here… and lots of friendly folks as well~ if you don’t find what you need, just ask. This hobby can ramp up pretty quickly… LOL

Just introducing myself as a new member.... I'm from British Columbia, Canada and am taking my first steps into winemaking. I don't know how serious I will be in this venture; so far I view it as fun, but reading some of the forums are rather mind stretching. It will be a great hobby now that I have found some support.
I'm John, I've made wine off and on since 1972. Making wine is fun but a lot of work! Read some books on winemaking. Follow recipes for now instead of getting a lot if equipment for scientifically breaking down and adjusting every aspect of winemaking. Keep it fun and not worrisome.

Welcome. What kind of wine do you have in mind?

Back