Hey everyone from Ga.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks beautiful land up there my Father in law has a condo in gaitlinburg so we go through that are when going up there love to move up there someday thats great that you put his name on your elderberry wine. I guess if I ever made Moonshine I could put my Grandpa Browns name on that lol My sis Shelly will comment on this
Of course if my sis or I make the Muscadine we can dedicate that to our Grandpa Petrucci great Idea FTC thanks

uuuugh Hydrometer

Got to hate when you start a batch of wine and you sanatize everything and put it to side so it wont touch anything to knock your Hydrometer off the table and it breaks in half UUUGH !:se

Got to hate when you start a batch of wine and you sanatize everything and put it to side so it wont touch anything to knock your Hydrometer off the table and it breaks in half UUUGH !:se

LOL, apparently no one has told you, you have to own three hydrometers, if you don't, they keep breaking :) And put sanitizer in a spray bottle, that we you can spritz what you want to use with no probem

LOL, apparently no one has told you, you have to own three hydrometers, if you don't, they keep breaking :) And put sanitizer in a spray bottle, that we you can spritz what you want to use with no probem
AHHHH now you tell me lol I ordered 2 to from diff places in hope one gets here quick before my 7 days is up i wasnt able to take the intial read but I hope all will be fine. I will oreder another today ;-) thanks for the tip about the spray bottle will pick one of them up today awesome idea !!! Thanks Julie I love the jeep I have a rock red 4 door Wrangler myself.

Aaah a Jeeper to boot, you have to come to the Bamtam Festival in Butler, PA this summer we have a blast.

I'm sort of a clutz, was breaking a hydrometer every few weeks, so I bought 4 of them online. That was almost a year ago and I haven't broken one since! I still haven't opened the box they came in.

I'm sort of a clutz, was breaking a hydrometer every few weeks, so I bought 4 of them online. That was almost a year ago and I haven't broken one since! I still haven't opened the box they came in.
LOL I dont usually do that.. I guess I was being to careful.. I have 3 coming now so hopefully I wont have to use all of them.....

Back