Hen Party

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren

Reaction score
Had to get lost couple of days ago as the wife had 5 other women over for a domino party, when I got home they were flying, she used of my White Zin and made hot mulled wine, they drank over a gallon, had a ball, they all took the receipe home. Loren

Wow drunk women!. Good thing you stayed away ... LOL

That reminds me of a story my Dad told me a long time ago.

Apparently where they worked they had extremely high proof alcohol and somebody had taken some home and stored in a bottle on top of the hutch in the dining room.

The guy returned home after a few hours while his wife had girls over. All of them were extremely happy. The gentleman asked what did you get into that made you like this.

Just that stuff you had on the hutch, we've been mixing it with our drinks.

Maybe next time you should stay and play domino's.

And what is wrong with some women having a few drinks????? :d

room full of drunk women can be trouble according to how drunk they are.... 2 of my cousins (female) got drunk when they went to a racetrack with this friend seems they both liked him and got into a knockdown dragout brawl over him, was so funny when they called to have us bail them from jail these 2 are never that type

Latest posts

Back