Hello

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danc

Reaction score
I'm Dan, i've just started making wine this year. So far i've only made kit wine. I have just started my fourth kit (WE stags leap merlot) and now have been continuing to expand my wine making stuff. It is a hobby that my wife and i started together this past june.

Welcome !

It's great that SWMBO does it with you. (helps U out by making & drinking)

I'm Yuri, a totally newbie to this community. Nice to see you all and great to be a part of the community. Hope to get help from you, thank!

Welcome DanC and Yuri. Dan, that stags Leap is a great wine and Im not that fond of many Winexpert (W.E.) kits, I thin k thats the best W.E. kit there is but maybe these new W.E. kits will finally be tha cats a$$. We"ll see though.

I'm Yuri, a totally newbie to this community. Nice to see you all and great to be a part of the community. Hope to get help from you, thank!

Yuri,
Welcome to where all your questions will be answered.
What have you made or fermenting?

Welcome !

It's great that SWMBO does it with you. (helps U out by making & drinking)

i know i'm new to the forum and all so what does SWMBO stand for, i know it is refering to my since she is the only person i make wine with?

i know i'm new to the forum and all so what does SWMBO stand for, i know it is refering to my since she is the only person i make wine with?

"She who must be obeyed"

female-.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome. Winemaking is a great hobby. Has any of your wine made it to the bottle yet? Or the wine glass?

Latest posts

Back