Hello from the Finger Lakes!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemom

Reaction score
I started making wine last year and was very pleased with the results, so now a whole corner of the basement has been taken over as my "winery". I have Dandelion and Blackberry bottled, and Strawberry in the process of bulk aging. September and October are grape harvest season here in western New York, and this year I bought 3 varieties of juice: Seyval Blanc, Valvin Muscat, and Cayuga White.

I guess I was lucky with last year's wine because I really didn't know what I was doing, and ended up with a nice Cayuga White dinner wine anyway! Now that I'm trying more things I have questions, and am looking forward in participating in the great discussions here!

Welcome to our site, sorry about what gappened here with your thread getting closed. If it was 1 of us mods it was by accident. Anyway, glad you found us and feel free to pick our minds!

That's super. Lots of good wine comes out of your region.

Welcome to the forum.

I've already gotten some great advice here on the forum! Thanks to everyone especially the mods!

Latest posts

Back