Hello from Plattsburgh and the Adirondack Coast

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I joined the other night. Posted a few times already and the my fried Rich suggested I introduce myself. This is a very nice and open forum for someone that enjoys adult beverages. Happy New Year to all. Salute'
Tom

Welcome to WineMakingTalk Tom. Tom is about 10 miles away from me. For anyone wondering why his tiltle says headelf, he is the father in a small family winery operation.They have been recovering from a fire that destroyed the winery over a year ago and recently reopened. They make some great grape wine and cider.

I will let Tom fill you in more as he sees fit.

Thank you all for making me feel welcome. You have a great depth of knowledge here and against posted warnings I have to include Rich ;-)

To explain just a little, as he suggested the headelf moniker is like chief cook and bottle washer. In a family winery that acts as a retirement home for the north county or now the Adirondack Coast ( as it has been renamed) Elfs ... Well more about them later.

Anyway thanks for the welcome and Happy New Year to all.
Tom

Back