Hello from the deep South!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rembee

Country Wine Artisan 🍷
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow wine connoisseurs. I have been making homemade wine since 2004. Mostly blueberry, muscadine and citric wines like skeeter pee.
We grow our own nobel muscadines, various citrus trees and blueberries. So it makes it easy to have plenty of fresh or frozen goodies on hand. I just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to being a part of this community. Please know that I am not an expert wine maker by no means but I have learnt a lot along my journey. My wife and I do enjoy making it and indulging in tasty beverages from time to time!

Last edited:
Welcome. I realize it was a spelling mistake but wouldn't blurberry be a good name for a wine?

Welcome to WMT! I've visited family in northern Mississippi, close to Memphis. I bet there is no humidity in southern Mississippi.

Welcome to WMT! I've visited family in northern Mississippi, close to Memphis. I bet there is no humidity in southern Mississippi.
[/QUOTE
Yeah right! Lol
Around here in the summer you can sit and watch fish swim by in mid air lol

Latest posts

Back