Hello from Minnesota

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerNerd54

Reaction score
hi,
So my gorgeous wife wanted to start making wine, being a novice home brewer I thought I could help her out. I mean, it ferments right? :h Turns out wine is a WHOLE different world and I have no idea what I am doing haha. So I figure I better join a wine making forum. So I figure I better introduce myself since I will be lurking the forums and asking dumb questions lol. So far we have made a kit wine, think it was called a bergamaise, and a couple days ago we started our first homemade strawberry wine. See ya around!

Welcome to the forum! I am from MN, what area are you from? and there is no question that is dumb, we have all been there at the beginning with no idea what we were doing. So don't ever be afraid to ask, there are plenty of people on here with lots of knowledge that they are willing to share!

Welcome aboard!

I understand that beer making is more involved than wine making... you should have little trouble with the wine making and if you do you're at the right place for getting help.

Thanks everyone. I am from the southeast corner of MN. between rochester and lacrosse. Getting hit with a ton of snow in about an hour.

Welcome to the forum, we've had and have good wine maker's come from there, welcome.

Latest posts

Back