Hello from Marysville, Washington

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dueberry

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I just did the first racking of my first batch of strawberry wine, and I have no idea what I'm doing. I have so many questions at this point, I dont know where to start, :d

My family has been growing strawberries in Marysville since 1910, but the farming is pretty much a hobby for us now, my dad still grows about 10 acres and I have 2. The strawberries I used in this batch where from this years crop.

Thanks
WD

Welcome from Mt Baker. Eat your hearts out guy AND GALS we have a strawbeery farmer on the site from WASHINGTON. BTW we have the sweetest strawberries in the world in Western Washington. We are going to for sure have a Washington wine making party this is 2 new member in 2 days

hello and welcome Dueberry,

I'm thinking Mike is about to start a winemaking club out your way!

Allie

I was just thinking about a PARTY but a wine making club might not be a bad Idea.
BTW the reason I make very little strawberry wine is because I always eat the berries before the fermenter see them Right now I am eating a 5 lb bag of frozen strawberries a week. Gods gift to me was snow and strawberries

I also make Strawberry. Please post your recipe.

WELCOME !

Wow. 'nother Washingtonian. Welcome!

It's gonna be a good year for the Evergreen State. :D

Latest posts

Back