Hello from Cullman, Alabama.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jusumguy

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've just joined up and am currently attempting to gather my information for my first wine making endeavor. I've done some similar tasks but never made wine. I plan to do so a soon as I feel that I've learned enough to get started. Any help would be appreciated and i'll do my best to help anyone if or when that is possible. Hoping to be a regular around here soon.

Hello everyone, I've just joined up and am currently attempting to gather my information for my first wine making endeavor. I've done some similar tasks but never made wine. I plan to do so a soon as I feel that I've learned enough to get started. Any help would be appreciated and i'll do my best to help anyone if or when that is possible. Hoping to be a regular around here soon.

Welcome. Nice to have someone else from around here. (Huntsville)

welcome

good luck im just startin myself. youve come to the right place. the peeps here will help with any question you can think of and alot you never thought to ask

Welcome to our site. We are here to help you in your wine and beer making endeavors. Do you plan to start off on a kit or grapes or fruit?

Welcome,
Lots of info here. Read away, get started, if you come up with any questions all you have to do is ask here. Usually somebody with an answer or two. Arne.

Thanks everyone. Wade E, I'm not sure yet. I'm gathering materials and information at the moment. I'm open to any suggestions that you may have. My track record would indicate that I do enjoy doing things the hard way I suppose.My wife enjoys rieslings and semisweet wines, so I'd like to create something that she'll like for my first adventure.

Last edited:
Welcome! I new here as well and I'm up to your north in Florence. Nice to see yourself and a few others from our North Alabama area. I've been making kits and fruit wines for about three years. This is a great site. My advice is to search, read, learn, ask. There's so much you can learn from everyone here.
Gary

Hey BhamGuy,

Do you ever get anything from ALABREW Homebrewing Supplies? Just wondering if it would be worth a stop the next time through.

Back