Hello from albany ny

• Thread starter imported_billusmaxis
  • Start date
Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

imported_billusmaxis

hi, just wanted to say that i have thanks too everyone i have learned a great deal from this site. my girlfriend and i are very new to this game, but are hopeful for a nice new hobby. and by the way i am the king of typos and a very bad speller, so sorry now
smiley1.gif

Welcome and it is an addicting hobby.

My backspace button is the most used on my keyboard for the spellin.

Welcome Billus, you are about 2 1/4 hours away from me! Glad to have you aboard and ask any questions that you have even if you think they have been asked before.

Hi and welcome. You are only 22 hr. away from me.

I am the King of misspelled words. When your spell check over heats and catches your computer on fire we will talk about finding an Earldom for you.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Rocky Top

Welcome to the forums. Look forward to reading your posts. I am only 23 hours and 5 minutes from ya.
smiley36.gif
And Rocky Top, you might wanna check your route as I am 8 hours from you and I would drive through your town to get to Albany NY.
smiley2.gif

Also, for y'all that are spelling challenged, if you are using Internet Explorer to read the forums you can down load a spell check program called IESpell that integrates in your browser to spell check forum posts. There is also a spell check built into Firefox. I use IE more than Forefox and have an icon on the menu bar right next to print and email that I click that opens the spell check. Works great.

Smurfe, You are right. 16 hrs...........I missspelled the 5 ,carried the2 and lost the 7.
smiley36.gif

It still takes me about 22hrs. I like to stop in PA and spend some time riding around with the cops looking for ATMs. I am always looking for ways to contribute to the local PA law enforcement.
smiley18.gif

I will get that IESpell

Welcome again Billusmaxis. Have you started any wine yet?

Latest posts

Back