Quantcast

Has anyone made traditional Sake??

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Kevinski324

New wine maker
Reaction score
Hey,

I recently started a 1 gallon batch of Sake(made with only Koji, rice, water, and yeast). The batch is almost done, and it seems like it will be good.. we'll see.. Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone else out there has tried this, and if so, do you have any tips, pointers, etc..? Thanks

Reaction score
I have. :h

What would you like to know?

Oh wow, I didn't realize this was such a necrobump. That's what I get for following "similar thread" links, huh?

smurfe

Reaction score
Thats OK, I just about replied to as I have made it myself. BTW, I just checked out your Sake making site. Fantastic info there. Looks like we have a Sake expert here. Look forward to studying your site further.

Reaction score
Summoned by the link in the other thread. =) I don't consider myself to be an expert, but I seem to be pretty good at making sake, and I'm always happy to answer questions. =)

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Great info indeed Taylor, look forward to trying a little sake making myself in the futrure and your info and insight will be invaluable. Please take a moment to include your location in the profile area, I have a feeling you may be up here as well. Look forward to hearing more from you. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Troy
:b