HAPPY THANKSGIVING FVW FORUM

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
0B62688911.gif

Iwish each and every one of youa Happy Thankgiving and would ask that if are one inclined to pray and give thank for your blessings received then say a special prayer for our Service Men & Women who are assuring us the fredoms we enjoy.

Thanks, Waldo! Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all others sharing this forum. Enjoy the holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving Waldo.
happy Thanksgiving to all of the forum. This year I will be Thankkful for a good heart Dr. I think He keeps me going because of the free wine he gits

<HR style="COLOR: #77281c; : #77281c" SIZE=1>

<DIV id=post_message_29771>
<DIV align=center>THANKSGIVING FORECAST

<DIV align=left>
In the pre-Thanksgiving rush, we have received an early weather report from our in-house weather reporters.
<DIV align=left>
Turkeys will thaw in the morning, then warm in the oven to an afternoon high near 190F. The kitchen will turn hot and humid, and if you bother the cook, be ready for a severe squall or cold shoulder.

During the late afternoon and evening, the cold front of a knife will slice through the turkey, causing an accumulation of one to two inches on plates. Mashed potatoes will drift across one side while cranberry sauce creates slippery spots on the other. Please pass the gravy.

A weight watch and indigestion warning have been issued for the entire area, with increased stuffiness around the beltway. During the evening, the turkey will diminish and taper off to leftovers, dropping to a low of 34F in the refrigerator.

Looking ahead to Friday and Saturday, high pressure to eat sandwiches will be established. Flurries of leftovers can be expected both days with a 50 percent chance of scattered soup late in the day. We expect a warming trend where soup develops. By early next week, eating pressure will be low as the only wish left will be the bone.

ditto Waldo and once again thank you for the wonderful beverage you sent me this year

Thanx everybody - HAPPY BIRD DAY TO ALL!!!
Again, remember our service men!!!

rrawhide

Happy Turkey Day everyone and my prayers are always out their for our troops!!!!! Im not bogon politics but I do believe we need to get out there and kick some Royal ass and not take names!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I guess I'm almost a voice from the past. I received a lovely email from Richard today and it really made me miss you all.

I just want to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your families and friends.

I have had alot going on this past year but I hope to be able to get back to the forum and winemaking and catch up with all my old friends and new membes.

Ramona

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American Brothers, Sisters and Friends!

Happy Thanksgiving.
I have a new Malbec kit freshly ordered. Can't wait.

Well, i'ts now 11:40pm and I'm still up. Took my Pumpkin pies out of the oven about an hour ago and working on yeast rolls now. Just got through with the first kneading and letting it rise. It's awfully till and quiet right now and this glassof Blackberry is mighty fine

tepe said:
<HR style="COLOR: #77281c" SIZE=1>

<DIV id=post_message_29771>
<DIV align=center>THANKSGIVING FORECAST

<DIV align=left>
In the pre-Thanksgiving rush, we have received an early weather report from our in-house weather reporters.
<DIV align=left>
Turkeys will thaw in the morning, then warm in the oven to an afternoon high near 190F. The kitchen will turn hot and humid, and if you bother the cook, be ready for a severe squall or cold shoulder.

During the late afternoon and evening, the cold front of a knife will slice through the turkey, causing an accumulation of one to two inches on plates. Mashed potatoes will drift across one side while cranberry sauce creates slippery spots on the other. Please pass the gravy.

A weight watch and indigestion warning have been issued for the entire area, with increased stuffiness around the beltway. During the evening, the turkey will diminish and taper off to leftovers, dropping to a low of 34F in the refrigerator.

Looking ahead to Friday and Saturday, high pressure to eat sandwiches will be established. Flurries of leftovers can be expected both days with a 50 percent chance of scattered soup late in the day. We expect a warming trend where soup develops. By early next week, eating pressure will be low as the only wish left will be the bone.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
<DIV align=left>

I want to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I hope everyone has a great day with family and friends

BOB

Hi all!!!!
I hope everyone has a great turkey day... I know that this one will extra special for me and my family!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! May God bless all my wine and beer making friends.
smiley1.gif

Have a wonderful day!

Latest posts

Back