HAPPY THANKSGIVING FVW FORUM

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that Thanksgiving Day is here at hand, I want to wish each and every one of you a great day. Let us all give special thanks to whoever and whatever is special to us. Not matter what any of our situations are, we can all find things to be thankful for.

We have gained many new members here this year, so we can be thankful for them. We have lost a few members this year, either literally or figuratively and should be thankful we got to share a bit of time with them.

No matter what time of day you eat today, take a minute to pause and give thanks.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a great day at the Cats Meow with family and friends.
Lots of good food and of course good wines too. I decided that one of the wines I wanted to try yesterday was gaudets Muscadine Port and was it ever worthy of the occasion. From everyone who tried it came the same reponse, "WOW" that is really good !!!
John's friend Jeremy was the first to try it and his "Thumbs Up" was an indicator to me of what we were about to experience.
thanksgiving2009.jpg

Thanks gaudet !! You have indeed created a masterpiece my friend.
OK..A few pictures of our day and it's off to bed for me...Finally !!!
thanksgiving200910.jpg

thanksgiving20098.jpg

thanksgiving200914.jpg

thanksgiving200913.jpg

thanksgiving200912.jpg

ANd the grand finale was my Daughters "Nanner Pudding"

thanksgiving20097.jpg

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone. Just got back in town. Been out of town on a hunting trip with my 2 sons. We had a great father/son time, so I really have so much to be thankful for. P.S. Waldo, that Naner pudding makes me wish we had taste-o-vision on here, John.
smiley36.gif

Thanks for the photos, Waldo. It appears that you guys feasted in a grand way!
smiley1.gif

admiral said:
Thanks for the photos, Waldo. It appears that you guys feasted in a grand way!
smiley1.gif

kIND OF A tHANKSGIVING TRADITION AT OUR HOUSE aDMIRAL
smiley4.gif

Couldn't have done it as well without your advice. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope to have a bottle or two tucked away for next year's camping expedition. I think the missus and I would enjoy that very much........

Latest posts

Back