Great Customer Service

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nursejohn

Reaction score
I just had to post this. Yesterday I received my order from FVW. I had ordered a Lambrusco wine kit and a Brew House beer kit (my first beer kit). Got home from work around 3 PM and thought I would get one of the kits going, when I discovered that my hydrometer was broken. I called the store and left a message, shortly Joseph called me back and I asked if there was any way to get one shipped today. Joseph was great, he said he would try his best. He called me back a short while later to tell me that my 2 new hydrometers would be shipped today, so that I could have them by the weekend. Sorry my post is so wordy, but when you receive such great customer service, you just have to tell someone! PS, I did in fact order 2 this time. Thanks again Joseph. This is why I am a loyal FVW customer, John.

Thats what George is all about and just another reason the forum is here! always have an extra hydro, it prevents the first one from ever breaking for some reason! By themselves they just commit suicide!

If you had ordered two to start with you would of never had the first one break.
smiley36.gif

That's why I keep 3 on hand, very clumsy.

More business should take customer service tips from FVW, it would be a much better world!

Back