Getting Spring Fever

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtstar

Reaction score
Well it's going to be in the fifthies this week and it is giving me spring fever so I order fifty friut plants (25) Black Chokeberry and (25) Golden Currants only cost forty dollars

Same here. I ordered 4 muscadines and 6 fruit trees from Isoms. Ready to see those grapevines budding up.....

Oh yeah, spring fever. It is currently 15 degrees here with 30-40 mph wind. It is going to 0 or lower tonight and the winds keep up. Chill of about -25 tonight, but getting better at only -15 tomorrow.

It's been absurdly warm in Utah. Normally by now we've got our winter snow cover but even the mountains are bare.

I've started getting the seed catalogs and like every year, I'm marking something on nearly every page.

I'm a terrible gardener but I certainly like to give them my money!

It's 24 degrees here now and not seeming like spring at all but I do have a newly arrived Jung's seed catalog next to me that I will be using to place an order for the spring veggie planting.
:b

I get spring fever as soon as the last fruit or veggie comes out of the garden in the fall. Reminds me with the winter here I need to go cover my garlic patch up with some leaves and mulch.

Here in Iowa we just keep shaking our heads, 45 degrees almost everyday. It should be 25 or colder (10-20 below some years) last year at this time we already had a foot of snow, this year zip.....I might mow the grass tomorrow
love it!!!

It's not winter yet here in Texas. But then, it rarely is. Our normal progression of seasons is almost summer, summer, more summer, and Christmas. And Christmas is over.

it got up to 59 here where I live yesterday this is not normal I just hope my grapes don't do something foolish like try and bud out with this weather

Latest posts

Back