Fulchino Vineyard

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was pretty good, why was everyone backing away? That's why a Swiss Army knife is a must carry.

we finally getto start on our small patio around the winery ...it should take 3-4 weeks to complete..i willpost a few pics here and on the website as available.....in the mean time here is what i think is our final draft if one of our next wines soon to be released...
20100712_200839_LaVitaLabelsmal.JPG

an old italian phrase

"non domandare all'oste esse ha buon vino"

"dont ask the host if he has good wine"

appleman said:
Al Fulchino said:
Mike thanks for posting the worst picture of me that they took :) the funny thing is that i am much darker than the photo shows...anway no Zin in that photo!...good thing your not my neighbor....no work would get done! :)

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Your worst picture of yourself is ten times more handsome than my best!

I have taken a major beating during my life with the Ugly Stick!
smiley5.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Al= Tall, Dark, and Handsome
Rich = Short, Faded and Ugly

It's true Al..Appleman was so ugly as a baby that his Mother carried him upside down without a diaper on and told everyone he was born with just one eye
smiley36.gif

Al Fulchino said:
Nashua Telegraph Article

Gee I dont look as handsome as I thought I was ;( fair number of half quotes and some misquotes....gotta be careful when lettting people interview you...nothing malicious in the misquotes at all....just not all what it should be

Great article and pictures Al
smiley32.gif

"It's true Al..Appleman was so ugly as a baby that his Mother carried him
upside down without a diaper on and told everyone he was born with just
one eye
smiley36.gif
"

:) mine said i belonged to a friend and she had pity on me :)

started the patio this week....here is a couple of photos...more next week when the pavers are laid

20100715_221256_2010Patio2.JPG

20100715_221509_2010patio.JPG

About time you spent some of those wine profits on something other than fancy interview shirts and pants!
smiley36.gif

hehehe, next time i will borrow clothes from you :)...the plants are from the nursery area.....already own them :)

Whatcha gonna do with the banks? Put up stone retaining walls or mulch it and plant perennial beds around? Maybe a two or three tier retaining wall with plants at each step................ It would be fun designing that. Have at it Al and let us see it when finished!

i would like to do the wall...but want to wait until the next building goes up so that i can have a clearer picture of things...for now its just going to have a coat of bark mulch...by the way...that whole bed that you see is 100% horse do and bedding/wood shavings from my neighbors.....stuff gonna grow like crazy in that bed....fortunately the stuff is well aged :)

next year..patio this yr and then i have to prep an area for three tents for a young lady and her fiance who would like to have their wedding reception here in august...then its harvest in sept and oct...get this neat story...she lives three miles from here...here and her mom walk by all these last four yrs...her grandmother owned a vineyard in oregon and everyone else had gotten married their...now its her turn and the vineyard was sold....she needed a vineyard :)

now that is a beautiful story!

Latest posts

Back