First bottles!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pantaleo

Junior
Reaction score
I finally had some time this weekend and decided to bottle a Moscato Kit and Blackberry that I started from Jam. Both had been bulk aging and could have keep on aging, but I was in need of the carboys (I have two more kits and Skeeter Pee started). I guess the addiction has set in :D

Anyways, thought I would post a couple pictures. The fist pictures is of one bottle of the moscato and one of the blackberry. We are going with a Mizzou theme for our "MOscato" since we are fans (and they pay the bills - I work there :D ) The carboy in the back is a secondary of another moscato kit!

The second pictures is of my lovely wife showcasing both bottles :D

IMAG0585.jpg

IMAG0584.jpg

Here are the labels for the two. I wanted them to look like something that you could purchase from a store. I think it adds that little bit of "commercial" look to them and makes them stand out from other homemade wines that most of my family and friends have experienced (you know, the ones that are not so great :) )

I created these in photoshop and printed them on Avery 5168 labels using a laser colored printer. :D

MOscato Wine Label.jpg

Blackberry Wine Label.jpg

Congratulations on your first bottling. They look really nice. :br

As a former NE Missourian I love that you included the state on one of the bottles...Missouri really does have some fantastic wines. Both bottles are extremely eye catching. Great job! And go tigers!! ;)

Back