RJ Spagnols Ehrenfelser

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patc

Reaction score
Hi All,

Ehrenfelser update,

After bulk aging for three months i have finally bottled tonight! still trying to figure out how to add pics
smiley19.gif
in all fairness i have been extremely busy i am a property manager for a ymca and i also own and operate an electrical contracting company all the while being a father to two wonderful boys at 2 and 5 years oldand actually just sold my house and purchased a new one so i need to bottle all thewine for the moveluckily they are all ready to bottle but i am under pressure. anyway i digress the ehrenfelser tastes amazing!!!!! i was not going to purchase this but when it became a closeout who could resist glad i did!!!!! great peach taste and the off dry taste will make this great with asian food. Now if i can just finish bottling the ren sauv blanc, cc washington merlot, ren voigner and the yakima chard i will be in good shape sad to say the meg barolo, cc lim ed cab shiraz and tannat are going to have to wait until the move is over. But good news is i will have a bigger more updated winery hopefully i will find the time to add pics to share.

Pat

Dang, im worn out just from reading all you have got to get done..and in your spare time from your regular jobs at that......I gotta go sit down and have a glass of wine !!!
smiley4.gif

Congrats on the new place and larger winery and good luck with the move.

Way to go Pat!
smiley32.gif

Sounds like you are well on your way to filling your cellar. All very nice selections that will be excellent down the road once they have aged properly. Enjoy the new house and the precious time with the little ones, they don't stay little for long.

If you want to post pics and we do love pics around here, use the "post reply" at the top of the page, or the side and not the quick reply at the bottom. Your pics must me less than 150 K each in data size. You have to upload them using the image upload icon at the top of the "post reply" and they must be uploaded one at a time.

Lets see some pics!
smiley20.gif

You're a busy guy. Congrats on the new house. Selling a house these days is a major accomplishment. I have the Ehrenfelser waiting to start. I noticed the reserve pack isn't very big so I'm not expecting much sweetness, which is fine with me.

Thanks for the support guys,

the hardest part is trying not to get anxious!!!!! Also thanks for the pic directions Mike!! i will try to get some on here finally.

Pat

Dang, you one busy man! If you need help with pics uploads email me and Ill be glad to check them out to see what the problem is as in file size or type and upload them for you. [email protected]

Did you notice that you got lots of offers to help upload pictures, but not a single offer to help you move?
smiley2.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm not offering to help you move either.
smiley15.gif
I will help you drink your wine or take cases of full bottles off your hands BEFORE your move, if that sort of help is required.

Thanks Wade I'll be sure to take your offer if i run into a problem.

Pat

Latest posts

Back