Chilean Juice Pails

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll second that about the Malbec. Dam is that stuff good!!!

Anyone have any ideas of how I can get chilean grapes or juice buckets in Texas? A quick google search didn't turn up any suppliers anywhere close to me.

FineVineWines will have the Chile Fresco in May - pre-order is usually in April. FVW is in Dallas.

I'll be picking up 4-6 Chilean pails this spring. Most likely all reds.

That's my plan as well. So far I'm not impressed with the Reisling OR the Chardonnay. Dan, I'm bringing a bottle of the Chard up this weekend I'd love to get your take on what's up with it.:?
The Malbec is excellent though!!:br

That's my plan as well. So far I'm not impressed with the Reisling OR the Chardonnay. Dan, I'm bringing a bottle of the Chard up this weekend I'd love to get your take on what's up with it.:?
The Malbec is excellent though!!:br
I haven't been impressed witht he whites so far from Luva Bella. I do have to say that the Gewurtztraminer is pretty darn good though. I adjusted acid post fermentation. Levels when I checked it were at .4%. I assumed these were balanced for acid as well as sugar as was previously posted here so I didn't bother checking pre-fermentation. If I do another white it would likely be another Gwurtz if available.

I haven't been impressed witht he whites so far from Luva Bella. I do have to say that the Gewurtztraminer is pretty darn good though. I adjusted acid post fermentation. Levels when I checked it were at .4%. I assumed these were balanced for acid as well as sugar as was previously posted here so I didn't bother checking pre-fermentation. If I do another white it would likely be another Gwurtz if available.

Are you going to PIwines saturday?

Yeah, I don't think we'll get there in time. I have to work Friday so we won't get there till layer that evening.

Since the season is fast approaching I'd like to know, What is your favorite Chilean juice? If you want to share how you made it, please do. Do you cold stabilize the Chilean?

My favorite is the Carmenere'. I would cold stabilize because my cellar is chilly and when fall comes around my Chilean reds always drop tataric crystals. My Winestix's look like pretzel rods when I pull them out.

Anyone have any ideas of how I can get chilean grapes or juice buckets in Texas? A quick google search didn't turn up any suppliers anywhere close to me.

Contact M&M Grape. They will tell you where their retailers are. If not you can order one frozen from the plant.

Latest posts

Back