Check this out!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now see its labeled cbd, the one I tried was just labeled Hemp,so I asked about the cbd and was told it doesnt contain much. they had just made a batch and let me taste test.

I now see its labeled cbd, the one I tried was just labeled Hemp,so I asked about the cbd and was told it doesnt contain much. they had just made a batch and let me taste test.
yup , not too much ,,maybe 5mg per 8ounces or so , so maybe I could just toss some more in there of the CBD isolate. And then it could be a healthy drink 🤪

Attachments

• vintners-best-hemp-wine-base.pdf
    233.4 KB · Views: 5
Sounds a little like that "Brewsky" product.

And the last thing we need is some agency thinking wine makers are trying to find a way to incorporate 'weed' into wine. Not that someone hasn't done that sort of advertising it sound a bit like waving a red flag in front of a bull (Or federal agency). Just doesn't make a lot of sense. Just my opinion. Just another company trying to work and angle with their products.

not that i ever had a clue, but the one thing in hemp that does the trick is THC and it is not water soluble, to make use of THC you need a brownie, cake what ever, but with a bunch of butter, as the oil in butter leaches it right out ,,, well it goes straight into your blood stream from your belly, um well at least i heard that,,,, cough,,,, of course that was decades ago,,,, oil soluble ,,, yup ,,, water soluble ,,,nope,,,,
Dawg

Latest posts

Back