chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sittin in chat for a while, seeing if its really working again

Edit: Seems to be working fine, dunno what was wrong with it while trying to talk to TJ last night but kept kicking us both randomly

Last edited:
Cheese

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE cheese talk?

HOW DO YOU WE MAKING WINE? WHAT TYPE DO YOU LIKE MOST? I MYSELF PREFER THE WHITES AND MIXED FRUIT BLENDED WINES , THOUGH I CAN DRINK AS MUCH IS USED TOTO TO THE DIABETES I SURE DO LIKE MAKING IT , TALKING ABOUT AND DEMONSTRATING . TRY AND SET UP THE BASEMENT WHAT I SHOULD SAY RECONFIGURE WITH A NEW PC HAVE A 23 INCH FLATSCREEN TV THAT I INTEND OR I'M GOING TO TRY AND SOME VIDEOS THAT'S MY GOAL .

I LIKE MAKING CELLOS, ZESTING HAS BEEN A STAPLE IN MY WINEMAKING FOR THE LAST DECADE , . IT ADDS A WHOLE NEWDIFFERENT PROFILE TO WINE , OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT MAKE .

Actually i've been so busy with moving into the new house and everything that's came with it - had a 60-70ft douglas fir & 40-50ft aldar brought down and dragged out of the backyard 2 days ago, plumber replaced the hot water tank yesterday - that i was too beat to pay attention

Doug from Brew & Wine Supply popped in for a second on his way to bed but i mentally checked out just after that :)

Last edited:
Yeah i racked the peach to carboy so i was away for a minute but im still hanging / hanging again

We had a power failure right after I posted, the third one tonite. I read where you aren't suspose to talk about wine on this forum, is it enforced this late at nite?
Semper Fi
Bud

Ernest T, you can talk about wine in the chatroom. You can talk about whatever you want.

Back