Bulk frozen fruit sales

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a company that sales frozen strawberries in bulk, cheaply? I have just realized that I'm down to two bottles of strawberry. I was suppose to be giving this away for Christmas presents but somebody in this house who will remain nameless (me) drank all of it. Got to find some bulk berries to replace my stash before I have to explain to the wife that I drank it all. Would be looking to buy enough for a 5 gallon batch so 35 to 40#'s to include the f-pack

Oh DavidB, I think you need to seriously look into upping your production and have a bigger variety. I would maybe try Sam's club or Costco.

Or you could make a 5 gallon batch of whatever fruit you can get your hands on and use that slurry for skeeter pee and give the skeeter pee away as Christmas presents.

Thanks for the information. I had forgot about the Jelly trick even though I have a gallon of blackberry / grape fermenting now. Considering the cost of shipping, the jelly maybe the most cost effective. Have you got a recipe for a 5 gallon batch with strawberry jelly? Which would produce the better wine - jelly or jam?

Sam's has got strawberries so has wally world but that much will cost you 50 or so dollars to get. Just make them some red muscadine and make it off a second run of those littles ones we got they got good color LOL... tell them it a new strawberry they've started growing they won't know all they want is your wine anyway.

Latest posts

Back