beginner in michigan

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmckeon

Junior
Reaction score
howdy everyone i am a beginner at wine making a freind of the family made wine most of my life and he has passed away and i want to get into making my own wine to enjoy.

Great to have you aboard, Are you able to get access to his old equipment? I know I would be honored if a friend of mine carried on the tradition and keep my old stuff rocking!

Welcome to the forum!!! Lots of fun! Lots of help right here. :r

Yea find those secret recipes. Great to have you here. Tons of info, great company and lots of laughs to make your day.

welcome aboard! its always good to see more people from michigan joining

Welcome , any wine questions u have will be answered here ! Enjoy !

Welcome to a great site with folks that are happy to help you get started. I don't know what I would have done without everyone when I first started.;)

Welcome! I've heard of several people who've started the hobby after being inspired by the passing of a winemaker they admired. Do well and someday..... after you're aged to perfection..... your cork will be popped and you'll move on to the great beyond. Hopefully, you're skills as a winemaker will bring another winemaker or two into the fold. Cheers!

Just a "for what it's worth", jmckeon joined on April 7th. ;) :D :p

And still only one post? Someone needs to pay him a visit and "encourage him" to post more.
emot-toughguy.gif

Back