Hello

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fruit

Reaction score
I have good several fruit trees in my garden, mostly citrus and plums. No chance to eat all that fruits, I made some jams before and now I started making wine (first was Meyer Lemons wine) and now time to make plums wine. In future maybe something stronger ;-)
So I am a total beginner, I will be focused on learning fruit wine and I will be asking lot of silly questions...

I have good several fruit trees in my garden, mostly citrus and plums. No chance to eat all that fruits, I made some jams before and now I started making wine (first was Meyer Lemons wine) and now time to make plums wine. In future maybe something stronger ;-)
So I am a total beginner, I will be focused on learning fruit wine and I will be asking lot of silly questions...
Silly questions are our favorite. We also like easy ones, so keep it simple!

Welcome to WMT!

Welcome to WMT; ,,, from a fellow fruit wine maker who couldn’t eat all the jam, ,,,( some jam is 22 years old by now)
all questions are good, they are where wine making stops being an “art” and becomes a “skill”

Latest posts

Back