been awhile!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Al. Yes it has been a while. Did you forget your login or just decide on a new user? If you forgot, I can understand at your advanced age. LOL

"In nomini di Padre......" That was for Dan ;)

Grapeman thanks as always for leading the way w any age related signposts for me to look for :) Hope all is well w you!

Thanks Julie....here for a time anyways before vineyard life gets in the way :)

Well, glad to see you back on here my friend!!!! Have a glass and stay awhile.

"In nomini di Padre......" That was for Dan ;)

Grapeman thanks as always for leading the way w any age related signposts for me to look for :) Hope all is well w you!

Thanks Julie....here for a time anyways before vineyard life gets in the way :)

Al, don't forget "et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti." Good to see you back. It has been a while. What have you been doing?

good to see you Rocky! yes i left out the rest...but i figured Dan would google it :)

you asked: what have i been doing ,...just puttering around and maybe working a bit harder than i should, picking some grapes, making a bottle of wine or two...how about you!

Al, I have been making a lot of wine (about 150-200 gallons per year) and I plan to continue this year. I am going to get about 7 buckets of Chilean in March and my Son-in-Law will get 3 (he is just getting started in winemaking) so that should keep us busy. I can't wait for this cold weather to pass and get back to the yard work. I would rather mow grass than shovel snow!

indeed Rocky, it has been a ridiculously snowy february...time for some warmth....a neighbor of ours is from Chile and gave us a bottle of Chilean Syrah that we are looking forward to....what variety are you both making?

Hey Al, glad to see ya made the jump over!

When are you going to open that bottle from Chile?? wink wink nudge nudge

i know right! i need to plus my daughter in law gave us a ten yr old cab from china that i need to pop :) ah...so little time!

Back