Bacon wrapped Turttle burgers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2PUPs

Reaction score
A friend makes these for his guests , I have yet to make or eat one , guess its a mind thing .

turtle-burger-0.jpg

Are thise for real????? Ive heard of turtle soup but have never tried, those look intriguing!!!

After the initial shock, they actually look pretty tasty.

These turttle burgers are made with hamburg and hotdogs wrapped in bacon , not real turttles.:)

Oh man, that is funny because they do look real from my monitor!!!! :)

Tell him he needs to serve Atomic Buffalo Turds with them!

Jalapenos stuffed with pulled pork & cream cheese. Wrapped in bacon and then smoked. Mmmmmm..... Poppers to the Southern level!

I have a different version of the turds, I stuff mine with those little coactail weines and cheddar cheese.

I'll make some for the CT WMT get together. Since none of my wine will be ready, at least I can make some food.

I can't make it - my PA membership card hasn't arrived yet?! :po

But feel free to send some full bottles this way. I'll join remotely :D

I can't make it - my PA membership card hasn't arrived yet?! :po

But feel free to send some full bottles this way. I'll join remotely :D

Oh but this is a meet & greet, you don't need a card, we will give you one when you show up. :h

Ok you will find out somehow. Wade said if any of us northern people mix with the PA folks we are banned :(

Ok you will find out somehow. Wade said if any of us northern people mix with the PA folks we are banned :(

Rob a lot of folks start rumors about Wade. I have no idea why anyone would pick on such a wonderful guy. A person with such a Strong back and that upholds this forum. I find it easy to pick out whats true and not true about him. What you are saying I believe he absolutely said!

mz_5675002_bodyshot_300x400-1.gif

Jalapenos stuffed with pulled pork & cream cheese. Wrapped in bacon and then smoked. Mmmmmm..... Poppers to the Southern level!

Nothing beats a good ABT , I love them things

Rob a lot of folks start rumors about Wade. I have no idea why anyone would pick on such a wonderful guy. A person with such a Strong back and that upholds this forum. I find it easy to pick out whats true and not true about him. What you are saying I believe he absolutely said!

mz_5675002_bodyshot_300x400-1.gif

I can relate to this. Wade...maybe we should start a thread about back issues?

I put jimmy dean sausage in mine , with cream cheese and a lil jack cheese cubes , I also put a lil of my rub mixed in with my cream cheese .

Latest posts

Back