Bacon wrapped Turttle burgers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those are from a site called 'thisiswhyyourefat.com' sadly, the site is now defunct : ( but those turtle burgers look mighty good! the recipe is very easy too!!!!

those are from a site called 'thisiswhyyourefat.com' sadly, the site is now defunct : ( but those turtle burgers look mighty good! the recipe is very easy too!!!!

Thats where I got the idea to pass to him , he makes 1/3 pounder turtle burgers , I,ll get a pic of his next time i,m over and he makes em .

A friend made these and there was no way in Hell I was trying it... Mom has been on me for 2 years to make some of these for the church's pot-luck nite... :(

A friend makes these for his guests , I have yet to make or eat one , guess its a mind thing .

turtle-burger-0.jpg

That is a really cool idea! They would be perfect for a little boys birthday party! lol

I'm doing this with my turkey this Thanksgiving...an entire turkey wrapped in bacon! :D

I use maple smoked bacon on my turkeys , place 3/4 to 1 pound of bacon on turkey , stuff bird , and slow cook for 12 hrs .

Latest posts

Back