WineXpert Availability of WE LE Oregon Pinot Noir

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My LE Oregon pinot noir just arrived, as well; it was ordered from George at finevinewine. :) I am very excited about making that one! I have the British Columbia Pinot Noir in secondary, so I am interested to compare the two.

Heather

Same here but I have a tweaked eclipse Sonoma Pinot noir in early aging.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Hmmm. George and FVW do not sell WineExpert.

My LE Oregon pinot noir just arrived, as well; it was ordered from George at finevinewine. :) I am very excited about making that one! I have the British Columbia Pinot Noir in secondary, so I am interested to compare the two.

Heather

I actually got the WE LE pinot from another LHBS. It came at the same time as my CC LE Italian Primitivo, which IS from George, so I got the two mixed up in my head.
Heather

Last edited by a moderator:
My WE LE Oregon Pinot Noir from FL supplier just arrive at my door without any email notice.

I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about, probably located in New Smyrna Beach, FL. I contacted them regarding shipping status in January for my LE South African Shiraz/Cab as I was going to be out of town a few days and didn't want the kit to sit on my door step during the polar vortex. I got an incredibly rude response from them and will never use them again regardless of price. A few bucks is not worth dealing with those sort of people.

You are correct. I ended up talking to the owner after several called and emails. All is well.

As an FYI, when we ship UPS, we opt for notifications of both shipping and delivery. So if you get your e-mails on your smart phone you will know when its at the door.

I got a similar extremely rude response "Do not call or email about your order...," to my inquiry as well - same place.

I got a similar extremely rude response "Do not call or email about your order...," to my inquiry as well - same place.

That's just crazy

Anyone start it yet? Have my eclipse Pinot bulk aging now. Can/merlot end if clearing and WS super Tuscan middle of fermentation. My Oregon Pinot is next up in line.

I received my kit on 3/21 and started on 3/29. It took off right away and has been fermenting pretty vigorously ever since. Temperature has been holding rock steady at 71 degrees.

I received my kit on 3/21 and started on 3/29. It took off right away and has been fermenting pretty vigorously ever since. Temperature has been holding rock steady at 71 degrees.

Nice!

Latest posts

Back