WineXpert Availability of WE LE Oregon Pinot Noir

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a similar extremely rude response "Do not call or email about your order...," to my inquiry as well - same place.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making
You can call me all you want, I won't care.:b
Most orders go out same day or next day. some I will hold if I have something missing on its way in. if not I try to contact you with an update.

I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about, probably located in New Smyrna Beach, FL. I contacted them regarding shipping status in January for my LE South African Shiraz/Cab as I was going to be out of town a few days and didn't want the kit to sit on my door step during the polar vortex. I got an incredibly rude response from them and will never use them again regardless of price. A few bucks is not worth dealing with those sort of people.

It is quite annoying that they practically refuse to tell you anything about an order, including a shipping notice. I think sometimes their items are shipped form their distributor and not from the actual store.

One thing you can do is register with UPS (I think FedEx has a similar service) so that you'll receive a notice whenever a delivery is imminent. You can also get a notice immediately once it is delivered. It's free. Otherwise with that store, I would have no notice that I was even getting the kit they charged me for.

I agree. The fedex and ups notifications are really helpfull

It is quite annoying that they practically refuse to tell you anything about an order, including a shipping notice. I think sometimes their items are shipped form their distributor and not from the actual store.

One thing you can do is register with UPS (I think FedEx has a similar service) so that you'll receive a notice whenever a delivery is imminent. You can also get a notice immediately once it is delivered. It's free. Otherwise with that store, I would have no notice that I was even getting the kit they charged me for.

I can't figure out how these guys stay in business. Maybe their customers have set their expectations so low they can't be disappointed.

I believe you get my attention with a good price. You keep my business with good service. Regardless, my business is earned with every transaction. That is why I won't buy from them but spend my money with George and Doug. They earn it with every transaction.

I can't figure out how these guys stay in business. Maybe their customers have set their expectations so low they can't be disappointed.

I believe you get my attention with a good price. You keep my business with good service. Regardless, my business is earned with every transaction. That is why I won't buy from them but spend my money with George and Doug. They earn it with every transaction.

What isms George's stores name? Site?

George is the owner of The Winemakers Toy Store (finevinewines.com). They offer good prices and great service. So does Doug at brewandwinesupply.com. If I want WE product, I go to Doug. Everything else comes from George.

George is the owner of The Winemakers Toy Store (finevinewines.com). They offer good prices and great service. So does Doug at brewandwinesupply.com. If I want WE product, I go to Doug. Everything else comes from George.

Thanks. I get my supplies from few places in Florida. But nice to know other options.

We go to Dallas every so often and make it a point of stopping in to buy some stuff from George. What a great store and guy! Pus lots of fun to o to Dallas and escape sa for a while!

It's ok. I will stay in San Antonio. But my wifey goes every other week for work. Maybe she can bring back s kit as carry on lol

Anyone start it yet?

I just moved this to secondary. I am making it with absolutely no tweaks. So far, it seems yummy, although I understand that it is waaaaaaay too early to say anything.

(I think in my next life I may take up drinking sweet, fizzy, uncleared red wine!) :)

Finally going to start mine next week. Just put my super Tuscan to clear. I will at the most add ft rouge soft. And taste from there. Might add tiny bit of an French oak spiral to it during aging will see.

Just put mine in the clearing and stability stage but it was already quite clear in the secondary. It tasted quite good. .995 S.G.

Just started my LE orgeon Pinot finally. SG was only 1.092. Added 1 1/2 tsp of ft rouge soft and bit of energizer for the yeast rc212. Will prob add bit more tannin during secondary. Will see

Last edited:
I scored one in Doug's Easter sale (Thanks, Doug). It's still patiently waiting for me. Travel plans are standing in the way of my winemaking for the next couple months at least. But the plan is to use RP15 yeast and likely some Tannin FT Rouge Soft.

Last edited:
I scored one in George's Easter sale (Thanks, George). It's still patiently waiting for me. Travel plans are standing in the way of my winemaking for the next couple months at least. But the plan is to use RP15 yeast and likely some Tannin FT Rouge Soft.

That's what I used. The ft rouge soft came out great for my eclipse Pinot.

Latest posts

Back