WineXpert Availability of WE LE Oregon Pinot Noir

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoSnob

Reaction score
Any word yet on exact dates of availability of the Limited Edition Oregon Pinot Noir? I have one on order but all I've been told is March 2014.

NS

Any word yet on exact dates of availability of the Limited Edition Oregon Pinot Noir? I have one on order but all I've been told is March 2014.

NS
Depends on the location of the store that you deal with (and its ordering process/schedule). Generally available in Canada before the USA (and you haven't completed the location field in your profile to let us know where you live). And if you're in the UK, probably April or May.

Steve

Ordered mine today. Says March 14

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered mine a while ago and said the same as others. Sometime in march

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Ditto. Sometime in March. I've also got the Pacific quartet on order which should be sometime in February. Has anyone heard anything from that one?

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

LOL, been working my way through the Eclipse line of whites for the last year now especially since several of the whites have been from the Columbia Valley. All in all they are turning out great. 18L of juice is a good thing!

LOL, been working my way through the Eclipse line of whites for the last year now especially since several of the whites have been from the Columbia Valley. All in all they are turning out great. 18L of juice is a good thing!

So do you agree with my comments on another thread that WE's efforts to eliminate their famed KT has in large part been successful? Or is that my hopeful imagination?

I am not seeing it on these whites so much but then it could be some have an F-Pack added in that would hide it. The oldest is the Pinot Gris, didn't really see it in that. I then made the NZ Sauv Blanc. That thing explodes in your mouth with acid and so many different flavors not sure you could sense it on that one, just bottled the Eclipse Riesling this weekend and it had an F-Pack. Fantastic taste at only 3 months.

The only WE Red I have made to date is that Red Mountain Meritage. It is now over 2.25 yrs old and the KT left after about 18 months. Its a good wine, not what I would call a GREAT wine but a good wine and thats even after I added a CC grape pack in that I had lying around back then.

Got mine delivered on Friday.

Great! There's hope for the rest of us.
wink.gif

NS

Just got the shipping notice that mine will be here on Saturday. Looking forward to it!

Josh

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Wine Making mobile app

I Just received my Oregon Pinot Noir from Labelpeelers today. I have 6 wines ahead of this one to do, but I may just jump this one to the head of the line.:b

Cool, Earl! Can't wait to get mine. I am going to move it to the front of the list when it gets here.

I am trying to decide on yeast. Have you looked inside yet? If so, could you tell me what yeast they sent with it?

Thinking about RC212, RP15, or D254. If they sent RC212, that might sway me.

Any other suggestions for yeast, anyone?

Well Paul your wish is granted. They sent the kit with one pack of RC212. I think this might be a pretty good yeast to stick with?

Back