WineXpert Availability of WE LE Oregon Pinot Noir

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for checking, Earl. I think I will stick with it. Here are two things that have swayed me. One is this thread: http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/f60/yeast-pinot-noir-43584/

Another is that I just realized that I did my Red Mountain Cab, which I just bottled, with RC212. It is so good at so young an age, I am going to pretend it was partly due to the yeast and try it on the Pinot! :D

You guys are killing me. Still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

I used rc212 that came with my Pinot noir eclipse. Just aging now and so far excited about results.

Just got a UPS Delivery Alert:D
My WE LE Oregon Pinot Noir will be here on 3/13!!!
WaaHoo:r

Finally just got an email that they will be shipping this week!

Mine came today, FINALLY. My Florida supplier gives great prices but they do not encourage our pestering them about delivery dates. They always come through though! I haven't even opened it yet. I've got to make room by working on some others first. For some reason, I really think this may have some great potential. Hope springs eternal.....

NS

Got home from work and had a box waiting for me. To my surprise it was the LE Oregon Pinot noir. I wasn't expecting it yet since never got confirmation or tracking.

Who is the best supplier for WE LE Oregon Pinot Noir. I've had issues with a dealer in Florida It took for ever to have the WE LE Shariz Cab shipped

My WE LE Oregon Pinot Noir from FL supplier just arrive at my door without any email notice.

Mike yours should be in the next week or so, just missed delivery by a day on the last order. after filling all pre orders I will have just two left.

Doug what would you estimate the shipping would be to Saint Louis 63129?

My LE Oregon pinot noir just arrived, as well; it was ordered from George at finevinewine. :) I am very excited about making that one! I have the British Columbia Pinot Noir in secondary, so I am interested to compare the two.

Heather

Back