Arcticsid sighting...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truebrew

Reaction score
Yup, Arcticsid is alive and well. Sends his regards to the forum and hopes to be back online in a couple of weeks or so.

It was a dark, rainy night, yet the moon was full. I saw a fleeting movement of what seemed to be a shadow as I turned a corner headed into my local grocery store on a midnight run for snacks. As I entered the store, a lone figure stood in the alcove by the entrance. He introduced himself. It was Arcticsid...NOT!

Nope, I haven't actually seen him. But, I did talk to him last night.

He is making wine. Just started a rosehip.

Sorry, we didn't really touch on personal matters, just talked wine so I can't answer your question about Leanne. Guess you'll have to ask him about it when he rejoins the forum.

Ok lets see..

What kind of a home he live in/

Who wanted to live with him?

Is that person there?

Was that at a fair or something where they have those funny back or foregrounds should I say?

Dont mean to be suspicious but vague answers kinda make me feel that way. So how did you come to talk to good ole Troy? By phone, a chat room, email? And how did you find him?

Was that at a fair or something where they have those funny back or foregrounds should I say?

Two photos and a painting PhotoShopped together. It was a retirement gift from a co-worker last year about this time.

Is that the only pic you have? Seems stange that you feel that people don't believe you and you post up a photoshop pic and you still haven't said how that communication went down with you and Troy.

Ah, you know, Alaska is such a small place you are constantly running into people you know. Happens all the time here in Nebr. outta work at the North Pole. lol, Arne.

I wanted to clarify this too!

True is a member of our great State.

I work at a very large and popular grocery store where I sell and market seafood. Turns out true has been one of my customers for some time. She came in to introduce herself.

It was great to meet her and her husband.

We talked about starting a wine making club, but, I haven't talked to her in a couple months.

But thats summer here, we do lots of things while the sun is high. I am hoping to hear from her this winter and see if we could follow through with a home wine making club of some srt.

SO.. in conclusion. Her sighting was correct. She actually did see me, we shook hands.

True sighting. To bad there are those who jumped to conclusions!

Latest posts

Back