Anyone Doing Wordle?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost the other day on my 98th game. Now I have to beat my winning streak of 97 games in a row!

I usually can win at Dordle. My winning percentage is a lot lower on Quordle and Octordle. I try to stick with just the daily puzzle on those, as they can quickly become a time sink for me if I let them. "Just one more game ..."

I lost the other day on my 98th game. Now I have to beat my winning streak of 97 games in a row!

I usually can win at Dordle. My winning percentage is a lot lower on Quordle and Octordle. I try to stick with just the daily puzzle on those, as they can quickly become a time sink for me if I let them. "Just one more game ..."

I do quite a bit of dordle, quordle, and octordle. My sister turned me on to sedordle (16 words at once), and I did not find it as enjoyable.

I discovered Wordle Bot a couple of days ago on the NYT website. You go to it after playing and it rates the quality of your guesses for skill and luck and how you did against the bot. I now feel like I’m playing against the bot.

I cannot find "Wordle Bot" on the NYT website. Yes, I'm a subscriber to the news and the games but still can't find it. Even searched with no luck. Any hints to where I can find this. It sounds interesting.

I just google Wordle Bot. It takes you there through the NYT website.
Edit: It is a separate website but is linked to your Wordle site somehow. Won’t show you anything until your completed the days Wordle puzzle. The bot kind of pisses me of but I can’t not look at it.

I just google Wordle Bot. It takes you there through the NYT website.
Edit: It is a separate website but is linked to your Wordle site somehow. Won’t show you anything until your completed the days Wordle puzzle. The bot kind of pisses me of but I can’t not look at it.

Thanks! NYT doesn't make it easy to find.

Wordle 323 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

WordleBot
Skill 91/100
Luck 53/100

My addiction to FreeCell is totally out of control. Today, I played my 12,770th game and that is 1001 since March 16th. I have to stop wasting so much time.

Latest posts

Back