Mosti Mondiale all juice vs rennisance kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrussell

Reaction score
I am looking at buying a couple of red wine kits. I am wondering if there will be a noticable difference in these two mosti lines as in the amornae. Is it worth it to buy the all juice kit and age for a year or just go with the rennisance with the shorter aging time.

Welcome to the forum Ron. I have done the Amarone Renaissance, and have to say after nine months in the bottle it is very good. Still has room for a little improvement with more time, but very good now. The only all juice I have done was Chardasia, and I gave it a full year before trying, glad I did, it also turned out very well. With the all juice actually a dollar less, and the fact it is all juice, no water added, I would go that route. I don't think the age time is truly less for the Renaissance to reach its full potential, both benefit from a year or two of aging.

Thanks for the info and sorry about the spelling. it must be the Lodi Ranch Cab I'm drinking.

The All juice is a little better but requires a little more aging to come around so if this is your 1st wine I would go with a Renaissance kit followed by an All juice so that you will have a wine that will be ready earlier to let the later age without the urge of breaking into them. Welcome Ron and hope you stay and share with us some more about yourself.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been making wine for a little over a year now and have made 5 kits, mostly wine expert except for the all juice Barolo I bottled about a month ago. I am also looking for a good white wine for my wife. she is not a big wine drinker but does like Rieslings and Pinot Grigio. Tanks in advance.

rrussell said:
Thanks for the welcome. I've been making wine for a little over a year now and have made 5 kits, mostly wine expert except for the all juice Barolo I bottled about a month ago. I am also looking for a good white wine for my wife. she is not a big wine drinker but does like Rieslings and Pinot Grigio. Tanks in advance.

For a white suggestion, I made an All Juice Gewurztraminer that is bulk aging right now. Thats a bit on the sweeter side that she might enjoy. I can't wait till its ready but it'll be well into next year before I break one open I'm sure. I'll probably bottle that next month sometime.
</span>

Latest posts

Back