Air Raid

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom

Reaction score
I still have this on an "old" cabinet.

I'm old enough to remember these directions. What about you?

Funny thing is schools had air raid drills just like fire drills today.

Air Raid.jpg

Kinda dumb to think going under a desk would save your life.

Oh yeah, I remember. I like the last one about seeing a bright flash of light. I think that if you see that, you should bend over, put your head between your knees, and kiss your a$$ goodbye.

Oh yeah, I remember. I like the last one about seeing a bright flash of light. I think that if you see that, you should bend over, put your head between your knees, and kiss your a$$ goodbye.

I think If you have seen the light it is way too late. Arne.

My exact thoughts.

When I was growing up my neighbor next door had a bomb shelter, all concrete with bunk beds and food, great place to hang out with the girls:tz

Last edited:
When I was growing up my neighbor next door had a bomb shelter, all concrete with bunk beds and food, great place to hang out with the girls:tz

Bunk beds, food, sound-proof, and a lock on the door? That wasn't a bomb shelter, it was a young man's Playboy mansion; who you kiddin?

I still have this on an "old" cabinet.

I'm old enough to remember these directions. What about you?

Funny thing is schools had air raid drills just like fire drills today.

That sign was probably written by an educated idiot with a 4 year degree. Worked with a few of those for 22 years when i was a cop]:b

I remember them, we had a basement in our school where we all went to, what is hilarious about this is on one wall was underground, the other three were ground level.

Now a days, schools have fire drills, a once a year tornado drill, here in PA anyway and we have once a year evacuation drills.

This would be a really cool wine label for "Air Raid Red" or something like that. You could change all the instructions to vintage, varietal, ABV, and tasting notes.

Start drinking as fast as you can with the first warning siren... by the time the "flash of light" comes... you won't care!!

Debbie

Latest posts

Back