!adios amigos!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sangwitch

Reaction score
I won't be around muchfor a whiledue to travel.

It's been great hanging out with y'all this past year. I've learned a lot from everyone here and for that Igive a big thanks.This is by far the best forum I've ever been a member of... the lack of vitriol here is simply amazing. kudos everyone!
smiley32.gif

Good luck with all your wines and anything life may throw at you this year.Until we meet again... fare thee well my friends!

Joan... no crying! I'm already flooded over here!
smiley17.gif

I'm going to prison wade. 10 - 18 months. Whoops! I meant "Peru".
smiley36.gif
I'll drop in when I can, but any free time will be spent taking advantage of the city. And hiking the Inca trail and Machu Pichu!
Waldo... if you read this, don't drink all of my wine while I'm gone. I know all about that crazy straw you carry.

Sang: I wish you the best. Stay safe and enjoy all that you can, while you are there.

Sang,
We will be anxious to hear of your adventures. Check out their wines.
Good luck, Be careful,

Ramona

I agree with Ramona, Sang!

Set up a dedicated topic for your Peru trip (like Stinkie!) and check in when you can -- with pictures! It will be great to "go along with you" when you check out those South American wines!

Via con Dios!

Have a great trip and please check in when you get a chance...stay safe!

You will be missed! God be withyou during yourtraveland be safe my friend. Will be looking forward to your return!

Have a very safe trip. We will be watching for any posts you can make. Remember, my toll-free number is international, so if you get a few minutes, give me a call and will pass along anything you like on the forum.

Sang, life is an adventure, enjoy it. Hope you can let us share with you from time to time.
Dave

Sang,

your wit, wisdom and talent shall be missed. Safe travels, and remember this is not a dress rehearsal..............enjoy!

Sang, be careful and have a great trip. Good luck
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Just find an internet cafe, and keep us posted on your travels. You will be missed, have fun.. jh

Hey y'all. I'm back for a couple of weeks. Thanks for all the kind words here.Hope everyone has been happy and well !!

I have a lot of readingand a lot of wine work to get done!
smiley17.gif

Latest posts

Back