AAASTINKIE is HERE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe some day I'll figure out how to post. Very cool equipment...love the ear plugs. :) X O Sally

Wow, Frank!

A hundred pages, a thousand posts, twenty thousand views! Your ARE working hard for all of us! Thanks!
smiley32.gif
Edited by: OilnH2O

Maple Syrup

George has at Dallas, 36 8oz. jugs of my Maple Syrup and has agreed to put a jug in any order you make for the first 36 to order and ask for some of my syrup, the syrup is free, I just ask for you to make a $5 donation the the children's charity of your choice, if you don't know of one, my favorite is the Pine Tree Camp for Crippled Children, run by the Pine Tree Society:

</font></font>Pine Tree Society

you may donate on line:

DonateNow

From George:
I just received 3 boxes of your maple syrup, so you can tell
others to request them and will add them to their order. Just tell them to
let me know in the special instructions box on the billing information
screen.

</font>

</font>

Frank, you are a class act! Being in Canada, I don't order from George, but I did donate $100.00 to our local childrens hospital oncology ward, so that kids with cancer can have a few nice things to help ease the burden they bear.

You are a good man Frank and to send all that syrup to George to help raise money for charity after all the hard work that goes into shows you truly are a very compassionate and giving person.

God bless you and the world needs more men like you!
smiley32.gif

You are truely a man to admire there Frank. I wish I could pack as much into a day as you do.

Pete

Well, yesterday I stablized and fined two White Zinfandel kits, I sweetened one kit with 2lbs of Honey for my daughter so we will see how that works out, also started two Piesporter kits, brewed an American Light and Nut Brown Ale beer kits, other than that it was a slow day...lol
Today I planted my horseradish in the rain cause I wanted it off my LIST!!
Then it was time to build a natural kitchen for Dexter my grandson who will be 3 in a few weeks.

I'll add picture later, won't work now.

Edited by: AAASTINKIE

I've been trying to load these pictures for a week!! I re-took them today and here they are.

20070506_120933_Dex_Kit_Cactie_.jpg

</font>

Frank you are incredible....

If there was an award for man of the year, you'd get my vote.

Dexter will be very happy with that stove, any kid would be.Edited by: jobe05

Latest posts

Back