A New Dimension To My Early Mornings

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waldo.....by "early morning"...What time does that mean that you are sitting out by the fire??

Ramona

I am usually out there getting my morning fire going between 2-2:30am Ramona. I am hooked..its about 49 this morning and I still built one. Have the paper guy stopping by and having a cup of coffee with most mornings now. I'm about to get him ready to make some wine and roast his owwn coffee as I do.

Waldo, and I thought I get up early. You need to get a web cam then we can all sit around the fire with you.

Jeff

Not a bad idea Jeff...I fear I would still be the only one enjoying it though unless I could do a delayed broadcast
smiley36.gif

Since your an hour later by the time it burns down a bit I wii join you about 4:30 or 5:00
smiley20.gif

Jeff

Dont know about you guys & gals. Have you ever heard of Santa Sleeping. Get Real
smiley2.gif

Waldo sleeps Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00PM to 1:30 AM except on leapyear when he makes up for the extra day with 5 extra minutes.

Waldo, my dad always said if your not up by 4:00 there will be no time for a nap before work.

Jeff

Why are we surprised by Waldo's hours? Santa Claus has always worked anight shift.

Back