A little assist

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RkyMtnWine

Reaction score
20090311_162101_002_640x480.JPG

Grandaughter Sammantha (Sammy). If she is having fun... that wouldnt be considered a violation of the child labor law would it?
smiley5.gif

only if she is monetarily compensated. Cookies don't count.

Other than that its volunteer work

Very cute little girl

I believe it is O.K. to have them help all they want, as long as they are having fun...Its "Grandfathered"into the rules!
smiley36.gif

Without question! Anything that sweet little face wanted to do would be "Grandfathered" in........

We are leaving this morning to go to NY to see my sweet babies who are "Grandfathered" as well........... Can't wait!

I am blessed with the opportunity to be her "Day Care" PaPa. She enjoys helping with the hobby.. especially putting the corks in the floor corker and attempting to pull the handle down. Only step she doesnt like is to check the fermenting bucket... holds her nose during that step.

Great day to you all.....

Nice looking countertop and are those hickory cabinets RkyMtnWine?

Nice to have a little helper, guess what she's going to remember years down the road helping PaPa, possibly when she is making her own wine.

natural hickory.. good eye. Sammy enjoys it when we mess with the wine.. as long as we get in a few Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders games... Oh yeah.. cant forget Spongebob

cute little thing...and as they say in the south...bless her heart

yes nice cabinets and counter as well....the picture/painting must be of a very beloved place or else it wouldn't be staring at the dishwasher standing on the other side of the sink...

as for labor laws being broken...not in America...but is this America anymore?

lucked out on the countertop.. First bid for granite top came in at $3,500. Did a search and found a slab granite supplier... higher quality granite imported from Brazil (guess america doesnt have granite)... got it for $1,200.00 installed.. And the picture. Maroon Bells near Aspen.

thanks Sadie.. Have another grandaughter 1 year younger.. they both enjoy some of the winemaking tasks.. they think its juice though. ThinkI better change their thoughts...could be an issue

I have a friend who has grandkids and he took them camping last year out to the lake. The 9 year old was telling me about their trip. She mentioned about grandpa drinking water and I'm thinking since when doesgrandpa drink water. She went on to say grandpa is a lot of fun when he drinks his adult water then I knew what was upwith the water. Kids are cute, they growup to fast.

Latest posts

Back