????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAN I FEEL WORSE THEN CRAP, HAVE BEEN RUFF FOR A COUPLE THREE DAYS,,,, I DON'T REALLY FEVERISH,,, FORHEAD BURST FEELS LIKE NIGHT BURST, MUCH PRESSIER IN MY NOICE,
TONS OF MUCAS, RIGHT KNOW I'D FIGHT A MASSIVE GRIZZLRE BEAR WITH A SMALL SWITCH, BREATHING GETTING LABORED , I FILL LIKE A SILVER BACK THAT JUST CAUGHT A LOWLY RUNT GOREALA, HUMPING HIS QUEEN,,,,

I don't know Dawg - I know you're feeling under the weather but your expressions are priceless. Pure poetry - Shakespeare coudn't express himself any better! I've read a lot of your posts because of your sense of humor. You're my kind of people. I hope you feel better soon!!!
i almost did not log on, because i just feel evil and mean, AND ONLY AT MYSELF, @TurkeyHollow but you made me smile, it hurt but felt good as well TY
Dawg

Glad you’re feeling a little better Dawg, but it’s really a good idea to get tested and see your Doc. Better to know what’s going on and take care of it early than wait to see what happens and try to take care of it then. Hang in there my friend.
if you think you got corvid , you're not allowed in, go figure,,, they come out to test you
Dawg

if you think you got corvid , you're not allowed in, go figure,,, they come out to test you
Dawg

And unfortunatley so many covid symptoms are the same symptoms you might have with a head cold, allergies, the flu... I had the same issue back about a month ago, called the doc explained my symptoms, you can't come in, go to urgent care.

In March of March 2021 I received all my shots including my booster and my flu shot in April in January 2022 I came down with severe flu lasted for about four days yeah, I took the Cove test and they said yes you have covert even after all the shots, they gave me steroids to take which interfered with the infusions that I was getting this is all under the same organization I have all my documentation for Dr. We’re under the same umbrella you didn’t make any difference cording to the infusion doctor he should’ve never gave me the steroids because it conflicted with my blood cells , I just found out this yesterday when I went for my infusion now I have to wait 2 more months for the next one. The good thing that came out of it was my own blood cells were stronger and over came there blunder.
So you just never know, do you?

Last edited:
In March of March 2021 I received all my shots including my booster and my flu shot in April in January 2022 I came down with severe flu lasted for about four days yeah, I took the Cove test and they said yes you have covert even after all the shots, they gave me steroids to take which interfered with the infusions that I was getting this is all under the same organization I have all my documentation for Dr. We’re under the same umbrella you didn’t make any difference cording to the infusion doctor he should’ve never gave me the steroids because it conflicted with my blood cells , I just found out this yesterday when I went for my infusion now I have to wait 2 more months for the next one. The good thing that came out of it was my own blood cells were stronger and over came there blunder.
So you just never know, do you?

I know this: Americans who have had both shots and the booster are 97 times less likely to die of Covid. CDC: For every 100,000 people, 9.7 of those who were unvaccinated were killed by the coronavirus, compared to 0.7 of those fully vaccinated and 0.1 of the boosted. I also know that 90%-plus of hospitalized patients are unvaccinated. Those shots might have saved your life, Joe. Glad you're better.

I know this: Americans who have had both shots and the booster are 97 times less likely to die of Covid. CDC: For every 100,000 people, 9.7 of those who were unvaccinated were killed by the coronavirus, compared to 0.7 of those fully vaccinated and 0.1 of the boosted. I also know that 90%-plus of hospitalized patients are unvaccinated. Those shots might have saved your life, Joe. Glad you're better.

@hounddawg, you ain't in the hospital? If so, good on ya!

Back