• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

23 litre glass carboys for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GwinGryffon

Junior
Reaction score
50 used 23 litre glass carboys and 30 litre plastic pails with lids for sale. Carboys $14.00 and pails @10.00. In Kingston, Ontario

Sure wish I was a little closer to you. I'd lighten your load. ;)

Welcome to the forum. Are you leaving the hobbie? Thats a very reasonable price on the carboys, I wish I was closer to you. Thanks for the offering to our members.

aaahhhhhh nope. Seven hours from my house, Boarder patrols to deal with and all. If he was near the Falls maybe though, except Larry and CPfan would grab them all.

If we send you the money is there a river you can float them down to us so we don't have the hassle of the boarder patrol

Aw shucks! Really is too bad that shipping would be more than the carboy itself. I checked UPS, FedEx, and Canada Post for rates. UPS appeared to be the cheapest to me @ around $28. A carboy from Amazon is $30 with free shipping.

Are all 50 still available?

Speaking of, I just looked over at Amazon and if you do the subscription you can get these for $25 shipped. You can cancel the subscription at any time.

I couldn't resist (yes Dan you may now get me good! :db)

Ordered 2 as I would like to get about 800lbs of fresh grapes this year and that should fill 8 of my 10 boys all by itself and I have 4 full ATM for awhile.

Aw shucks! Really is too bad that shipping would be more than the carboy itself. I checked UPS, FedEx, and Canada Post for rates. UPS appeared to be the cheapest to me @ around $28. A carboy from Amazon is $30 with free shipping.

Are all 50 still available?

Darn, im in Ontario and its still a 10 hr round trip........
not worth the time or the gas.

Ok, I've contacted GwinGryffon and I've arranged to buy the 40 that are now left and bring them back with me to PA.

To make the trip worthwhile, I'd like to resell about 25 of them. I'd prefer to make them available to the folks on this forum before I pursue my other options. How many of you would be interested at $22 each? I'll be picking them up next Saturday, Sept. 3.

...I'll probably start another thread specifically for this, but wanted to update the status of these with this post.

Back