23 liter carboys on Amazon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all, the 23 liter carboys are back on Amazon for $30 but they are temporarily out of stock. They will honor the price when they recieve a new shipment. Go to Amazon and search "23 liter carboy." Shipping is free. Good deal if you need them. Good luck.

How convenient.

I have 2 kits waiting to start and no place to put them! Let's see how long it takes. Can't beat the price. Some guy on CL was selling used 23 liters for $33.

That's a good price. If my local store sold them for that I wouldn't be buying online. But they charge $50.99. I buy everything else there, floor corker, corks, syphon, chemicals, yeast. But $20 a pop is too much savings to turn down.

My 2 carboys arrived. One had the clinking sound of broken glass. They put them on the porch, ring the doorbell and run like hell.

Mine arrived today at the office while I was out. Let's hope they are in one piece! Pretty fast delivery considering they were out of stock.

Well one was a maraca! Bummer is that the tech says there are no more so they are just going to credit my account for the broken carboy and no need to send it back. An unscrupulous person could claim they were both broken and get a free carboy.

Perhaps next time I will order 3 of I only want one.

It really is "carboy roulette" with Amazon it seems. I ordered 3 last Summer and all of them arrived in perfect shape. YMMV as they say!

So far I've ordered 20 or so of these. All have arrived in perfect shape. The packaging for the first shipment was scant and there were a lot of complaints posted on Amazon. Subsequent shipments have been packed very well.

So far I've ordered 20 or so of these. All have arrived in perfect shape. The packaging for the first shipment was scant and there were a lot of complaints posted on Amazon. Subsequent shipments have been packed very well.

I was the same way - 1st shipment had a broken one - but no issues since then.

Actually the last few i bought was from Doug - Brew and Wine Supply - just about the same price.

If Doug would move closer to me, I'd buy a lot stuff from him. Whadda' ya' say, Doug? ;-)

I've been searching/waiting for these to go on sale again. I'm in desperate need of a few due to poor planning on my part.

Yeah PLEASE post when it they go back up, I could really use a few at that price!

JoshDivino said:
Yeah PLEASE post when it they go back up, I could really use a few at that price!

I went to www.camelcamelcamel.com and made a price alert. I now get emailed when it drops to $30 or below. I also set up an alert for the 5 gallon carboy. Hope this helps.

Tim

Latest posts

Back