23 liter carboys on Amazon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it, I really wish I had not seen this! before I came to my senses, I bought 6 of them, YIKES what do I tell my wife? One of my carboys had a litter? Maybe she won't notice!

:)

I almost bought 4, but... I must... Stay.... On.... Budget :s:(

Canceled too. Back to 24 bucks, they were not out of stock just took them a day to realize they listed them wayyy under price. Figured they would at least honor the ones that have been placed though since there mistake.

Did anyone get an order through without it being canceled?

The company is lying. They are most certainly not out if stock.

No way is that the real issue. Their response to me- "Tom, these discounted carboys sold very fast and we simply ran out before another supply/order could come in."

If this was true, surely they would have let me know they'd honor the price later.

Do they have a raincheck policy? And one of you should ask why they will not honor your order since it was made while the sale was still on.

It is kind of sad. If they would have been honest and say they made a mistake with the price I wouldn't think twice. Canceling my order and being dishonest about why puts a very bad taste in my mouth. I'll never order from them in the future. Not the way to do business.

16 quart capacity and they are now selling for $280

It is kind of sad. If they would have been honest and say they made a mistake with the price I wouldn't think twice. Canceling my order and being dishonest about why puts a very bad taste in my mouth. I'll never order from them in the future. Not the way to do business.

This exactly. It's the very reason why my first email to them asked, "Can you tell me more about what happened with my order?" or something to that extent. Basically if they had been honest and said, "I totally goofed, we can't really afford to sell them for that" I would have understood and left it alone. No reason to be dishonest.

What could have been the difference between a discount 3 gallon carboy and the full price ones they are currently selling? I've seen lots of 3 gallon carboys, they are identical. And they don't have a sell by date that would make these twelve cheaper than the rest. Total monkey business.

Latest posts

Back